Join Mike Cooper and Sue Anderson in this insightful and highly valuable Guest Mentoring Session:
- How to break into the corporate world?,
- Giving a buyer a coaching ‘safety’,
- Nurturing an internal advocate and ally,
- Business intentionality – doing what you love,
- Leveraging off your reputation as an ‘expert’,
- Taking ‘frightening language’ out of the sales conversation,
- Mike’s learnings from the last years
Want to hear this audio JOIN HERE
About Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper is an inspiring international Executive Coach, Speaker, and Trainer, and Director of Coaching Unity, one of the most dynamic Coaching organizations in South Africa, specializing in performance, developmental and transformational coaching.
Masterfully working with Organizations, CEO’s, Senior Executives, Entrepreneurs and Sportsmen, Michael brings a unique flexibility and diversity into his coaching style. His clients are from many fields and walks of life, including IT, Marketing, Travel, Finance, and, of course, many unique individuals, couples and families. In order to do this, he draws on his two distinctly different backgrounds.
His first is business. With over 10 years experience in the IT field as a salesman, developer, trainer and Senior Manager for a large Multinational in South Africa as well as being a certified IT Project Manager, he brings an understanding of how business works. For years, he has trained project managers, salespeople, speakers, negotiators and trainers to be more effective.
His second is the study of human behaviour. He is a Master Practitioner of both Neuro Linguistic Programming and Neuro Semantics and a Certified Meta-Coach, which means he knows a lot about human behaviour and how to help you make you work more effectively.
This unusual combination of business and behavioural experience gives Mike Cooper a unique ability. As a keynote speaker at business conferences, he is highly dynamic, entertaining and enlightening. He has regularly appeared on TV and radio as a representative of the coaching industry. His style is direct and humorous.
Mike along with business partner Tim Goodenough have spent the last 4 years researching elite athletes. This has led to their ground breaking book “In The Zone.’ This has led to them being asked to work with high profile sports teams and individuals such as the Springbok Rugby side.
Current and Past clients and Experience:
- Standard Bank, ABSA, RMB, Investec, Xstrata, Flight Center, DBSA are among some of the South African clients Mike has worked with,
- He has worked as the senior training manager for Sybase South Africa for 3 years,
- Then he worked as an independent training consultant and project manager for 7 years,
- He has worked as an executive coach for the last 6 years
- COMPTIA Project+ Certified project manager,
- COMPTIA CTT+ Certified trainer,
- Neuro-Semantic Master Practitioner (2003),
- ACMC (Associate Certified meta-Coach 2004)