In this packed mentoring session, Guest Mentor Andrew Bryant challenge and inspires members with:
- What problems do you solve?,
- Behavioural interviewing techniques,
- How to establish credibility,
- How to identify the hook,
- Research on goal setting,
- Cross cultural coaching,
- Phases of business,
- Testimonials and referrals,
- Biggest failures
Want to hear this audio JOIN HERE
About Andrew Bryant
Andrew is known as a highly inspirational and engaging speaker and facilitator; he has achieved the accreditation of Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), which endorses that he has been benchmarked by the speaking industry and his clients as being of the highest calibre in terms of professionalism and speaking skills.
Andrew Bryant is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and has coached C-level and Senior Executive from multinational companies.
- Andrew Bryant is a globally recognized authority on self-leadership and developing leaders. He draws over 25 years of experience working in human performance, leadership and doing business in Asia.
- He is highly sought-after as a professional speaker, coach and facilitator for his ability to inspire people, to question conventional wisdom and take actions which result in positive outcomes. His unique presentation style blends constructive realism with humor to entertain and engage his audiences.
- He is the founder of Self Leadership International, a provider of Leadership Development Consulting, Coaching and Training. Their practice partners with its clients to align leadership behaviors with corporate culture to create business results and specializes in creating high performing leadership teams and empowered employees.
- Originally trained as a physiotherapist, Andrew became curious about what makes the difference in performance whilst working with athletes. This led him to study neuro-semantics, positive psychology, hypnosis, organizational behavior and leadership. Using this knowledge and experience Andrew Bryant has developed training and coaching programs which deliver results to the bottom line whilst increasing individual and team engagement.
- He is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
- Andrew was born and educated in the UK but lived and worked in Australia for many years, he now lives in Singapore.
Published books and Media
- Author of the newly released book, Self-Leadership: How to Become a More Successful, Efficient and Effective Leader from the Inside Out – McGraw-Hill 2012.
- Andrew Bryant, and co-author Dr Ana Kazan, wrote Self-Leadership in order to provide tools and techniques that develop leadership in one’s self and in others, with the result that you can more effectively achieve outcomes that are aligned with an individual’s or an organization’s core values, even during periods of uncertainty and rapid change.
- A contributor to various international publications and regular blogger and on-line leadership coach.
- Andrew speaks at business conferences, and companies’ leadership development sessions as well as workshops for senior executives. He is also a skilled moderator of dialogue on innovation and change.
- Engagements have been conducted not only in Asia but across the world, hired by international organizations such as AMP, Cartier, Credit Suisse Dell, Deutsche Bank, Merck, Microsoft, McDonalds, Philips, RBS Coutts, Singapore Airlines and Total, to name just a few.
For more information on Andrew Bryant please visit: http://www.selfleadership.com/